Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

I filed bankruptcy and just received a notice saying

Customer Question
hello. I filed bankruptcy and...
hello. I filed bankruptcy and just received a notice saying sheriffs notice of bankruptcy procedures.
pursant to a creditors instructions under a writ of execution , the sheriff levied on and is currently holding the following property of the judgement debtor; wageswhat does that mean? I filed and they said they were taking wages out starting 6/9/17. i go and finalized bankruptcy tomorrow? I don't understand what this means ? will this close
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
5/25/2017
Bankruptcy Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Attorney replied 1 year ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

The bankruptcy will stop a wage garnishment.

The notice is a little confusing though, were wages taken from you?