Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

I am an unsecured creditor (unpaid wages awarded by the

Customer Question

I am an unsecured creditor (unpaid wages awarded by the Labor Commission) in a Chap 7 bankruptcy case. I just received a summary of the trustee's final report and it appears that the trustee is recommending a proposed payment of 12% of the unsecured claims. However he is proposing that 100% of the claimed admin fees and priority claims be paid. The report also provides a period to file an objection to this report. I feel that I should receive 100% of what I am entitled to. What would be a legitimate basis for my objection and what would be my chances of winning. The report also shows receipts of $114,712, approved disbursements of $42,929, with a balance of $71,782, so the money is available.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 4 months ago.

Your claim is not a priority claim?