Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Does it matter which chapter of the BK code is used when…

Does it matter which chapter...
Does it matter which chapter of the BK code is used when assessing the statute of limitations issue?
11/14/2016
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello again. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
Of course. Any affirmative defense using a statute of limitations must be cited with the proper statute... if I understand your question correctly.
Gentle Reminder: Please, use REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or RATE POSITIVELY and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.
Ely, Counselor at Law
Ely, Counselor at Law