Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

I need lawyer to represent me in court, Toronoto Canada. as

Customer Question
i have filed for personal...
i need lawyer to represent me in court, Toronoto Canada. as i have filed for personal bankruptcy and have not followed the requirements of sending in montly statements.. any referrals
JA: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: Ontario Canada,
JA: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?
Customer: trustee has filed for bankruptcy through a trustee, i have a court date as CRA wants to decline my request, now i find out trustee is not a friend of mine.. as they do not represent you (me)
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: other than i have messed up huge nope not really
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
10/15/2016
Bankruptcy Lawyer: LawGuy, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawGuy
LawGuy, Attorney

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Terry L.
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney