How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 19132
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to attempt to file a Chapter 13 to stop the sale of

Customer Question

I need to attempt to file a Chapter 13 to stop the sale of my house on this Friday the 14th of October. I need to know the minimum number of forms to file. I would be claiming in Philadelphia, PA
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

You would need to file the Voluntary Petition, Statement of Social Security Number, your List of Creditors, statement of pre-bankruptcy credit counselling, and the filling fee or application to pay the fee in installment basis. Then the rest of the forms must be filed within 14 days. Click here for the forms.

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions