Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

If the appellant judge gives you an OSC as to why he should

Customer Question

If the appellant judge gives you an OSC as to why he should not dismiss your appeal as moot because my bankruptcy case was dismissed for other reasons. My reason why i shouldn't be dismissed are because the order that was signed by the judge contained many reversible errors, and if left unopposed it would prejudice me in my wrongful foreclosure suit i am getting ready to file. what is a valid reason that would over come the OSC.?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to help if I can. Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct any necessary research, and type a response. Thank you.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

Can you please clarify why the judge issued the OSC? Is it because you filed for BK, and he considered the appeal moot? What is the case that you're appealing about?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I attached the order
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

Unfortunately, that order doesn't help to clarify anything. Can you provide some background? What is the case about? What are you appealing? How does the BK fit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am objecting to judges error of effectively back dating endorsements. I have been dismissed because i cant afford to pay what the banks have asked for at this time.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again. Unfortunately, having seen those orders, I may have a conflict. Accordingly, I will opt out of your question so that another attorney can jump in. I wish you the best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what would be your conflict TJ?