How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 31684
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Chapter 11 : Not yet : I have two properties that my company

Customer Question

Chapter 11
JA: The Bankruptcy Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have two properties that my company owns and I'm trying not lose them
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Bankruptcy Lawyer should know?
Customer: It up for sale 6-7
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Bankruptcy Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

IF you file chapter 11 (business) or chapter 13 (personal), you will have the opportunity to put together a repayment plan to pay all of your debts in monthly amounts that you can afford.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Generally, you can discharge your unsecured debts (debts without collateral) and then re-structure your payments for your secured loans (such as mortgages) in monthly repayment amounts that you can afford.