Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

Chapter 11. Not yet. I have two properties that my company owns and I'm trying not lose them...

Customer Question
Chapter 11 JA: The Bankruptcy Lawyer...
Chapter 11
JA: The Bankruptcy Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have two properties that my company owns and I'm trying not lose them
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Bankruptcy Lawyer should know?
Customer: It up for sale 6-7
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Bankruptcy Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
6/4/2016
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Roger, Attorney

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

IF you file chapter 11 (business) or chapter 13 (personal), you will have the opportunity to put together a repayment plan to pay all of your debts in monthly amounts that you can afford.

Generally, you can discharge your unsecured debts (debts without collateral) and then re-structure your payments for your secured loans (such as mortgages) in monthly repayment amounts that you can afford.

Roger, Attorney