Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

A Vietnam veteran needs help keeping his house. the IRS has

Customer Question
a lien on the house...
a Vietnam veteran needs help keeping his house. the IRS has a lien on the house and the mortgage company has given a notice of foreclosure. he wants a pro Bono lawyer. he is disabled with ptsd.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this is not bankruptcy. he needs help keeping his house. what area of law is that? he's a Vietnam veteran.
5/23/2016
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org orhttp://www.lexmundi.com You may contact customer service athttp://ww2.justanswer.com/helpto ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the Web site won't allow me access.
Thank you for your reply.
I apologize, but we are having a technical site issue and you would need to copy and paste the links into your browser.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney