Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

In a Chapter 7 bankruptcy setting--If non-exempt assets are

Customer Question

In a Chapter 7 bankruptcy setting--If non-exempt assets are unable to be turned over due to medical illness, can Bankruptcy Trustee revoke discharge and still collect non-exempt assets??
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please help me understand why the assets cannot be turned over due to the medical illness.