Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Re: Question dated 11 February 2016 10:07am: Is it possible…

Customer Question
Re: Question dated 11 February...
Re: Question dated 11 February 2016 10:07am:Is it possible to hire YOU to file the "Motion for Relief from Automatic Stay"? Our office number is(###) ###-####and e-mail address is***@******.***. You would ask for the owner, Bud Samuel.We currently have a generator out on rent and the company that rented it has since filed chapter 7 bankruptcy. The finance company has been paying us directly for the rental. The generator is being used to water trees on a new orchard. The generator we have out on rent is a "re-rent" and we would like to switch it out with one of our own generators now that we have one available. Plus the customer no longer has a valid certificate of insurance on the generator and the trustee says they have no money to provide one. Can we swap the generator for another one that is comparable?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/2/2016
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####