How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2667
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Re: Question dated 11 February 2016 10:07am: Is it possible

Customer Question

Re: Question dated 11 February 2016 10:07am:Is it possible to hire YOU to file the "Motion for Relief from Automatic Stay"? Our office number is(###) ###-####and e-mail address is***@******.***. You would ask for the owner, Bud Samuel.We currently have a generator out on rent and the company that rented it has since filed chapter 7 bankruptcy. The finance company has been paying us directly for the rental. The generator is being used to water trees on a new orchard. The generator we have out on rent is a "re-rent" and we would like to switch it out with one of our own generators now that we have one available. Plus the customer no longer has a valid certificate of insurance on the generator and the trustee says they have no money to provide one. Can we swap the generator for another one that is comparable?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####