Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

I a sale date tomorrow, i was in a chapter 13 my house got

Customer Question
dropped jan 2015 my lender...
i a sale date tomorrow, i was in a chapter 13 my house got dropped jan 2015 my lender is ditech and they will not work with me trying to figure something out before 10am march 1st
JA: OK. The Bankruptcy Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: they wont talk with me because it has not been discharged yet i guess it takeds 30 days
JA: Is there anything else the Bankruptcy Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: beside the fact ditech saying i owe way more then i do, i know they mergered with green tree who has a class lawsuit that was my company now ditch they are horriable people
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Bankruptcy Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
was wondering about a emergency chapter 13 skeleton petition
3/1/2016
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

What happened to your previous Chapter 13?

Was it dismissed?

If so, when was it dismissed?

Terry L.
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney