Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

I need help filling out a form 410 proof of claims. not sure…

Customer Question
I need help filling out...
I need help filling out a form 410 proof of claims. not sure where to put the numbers, not sure if claim is for just what the debtor is behind or total left owned
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
2/19/2016
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
In the 410, you put the entire debt due, because the debtor is in default on the money they owe you and as such you are entitled to seek the entire amount due, the late payments as well as the remaining amount due on the debt.