Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

I need bankrutcy filing so that i can save my home

Customer Question
i need...
i need bankrutcy filing so that i can save my home
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
it look as if there no lawyer please do nt charge my card
do not charge my card please
2/16/2016
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####