Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

I am pro se and need to enter a motion to intervene and in

Customer Question
chapter 7. The trustee has...
I am pro se and need to enter a motion to intervene and in chapter 7. The trustee has no obligation to collect the excessive damages which are upwards to $5,000,000 the unsecured claims are $200,000 and are already escrowed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
A lawsuit has been filed by the trustee (7) in district court in Mississippi. It is clear she is not pursing my actutal, compensatory.
or punitive damages. She already has the money on reserve that I owed in chapter 11. This case was converted to a 7.
She has no duty to pursue my damages beyond the bankruptcy estate. This matter is headed to arbitration with no
regard to the damages for me.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my brothers have already filed an intervention by their attorney
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/26/2015
Bankruptcy Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 1 year ago
socrateaser, Attorney

Not sure what your question is, but if you want a phone consult I will send you an additional services offer (customary legal services fees will apply).

Happy Holidays and thanks for using Justanswer!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was clear. Do not charge my card.
This is not satisfactory but expected.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is simple I was asking about a motion to intervene for my own interests.

It's Christmas, and I'm really not in the mood for hostility. I'll opt out and reopen the question for others. If you want a refund, please contact customer service.

Best wishes with your legal dilemma, and happy holidays.

Bankruptcy Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

1. Why are you not able to just use the copy that your brothers' attorney filed as a go-by?

2. how do your rights differ than your brothers' on this claim?

3. Why did they not include you in the complaint?

Terry L.
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney