How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 116817
Experience:  Attorney At Law handling education matters.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I field Chapter 13 bankruptcy in 2009 and have completed my

Customer Question

I field Chapter 13 bankruptcy in 2009 and have completed my trustee payments. My former house is in the process of foreclosure. I just pulled my bankruptcy file and realized that I had filed motion to pay home loan & tax collector outside of Chapter 13 plan! Yikes. This is in Florida. What do I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that you will have to file a motion to modify or amend your bankruptcy with the bankruptcy court if you want to include this into your bankruptcy. Other than the court ordering modification, you would be stuck with the tax and loan payments I am afraid, since you forgot to include them.

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions