How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2670
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a credit card debt that cannot be substantiated that

Customer Question

I have a credit card debt that cannot be substantiated that I want removed from my credit history. I am willing to pay a lawyer to do this. Any suggestions or recommendations?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Where are you located?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In ct. Hoping to discuss on phone before proceeding at all.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

I'll be happy to give you a phone consult, but customary legal services fees will apply (and I cannot negotiate price and terms in this forum, so please don't ask how much I charge per hour).

I'll send you an additional services offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience.

If you decline, then please provide the statute number. Thanks for using Justanswer!