Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

I'm disabled and I need help with credit card debt. Can you

Customer Question
help me with this problem...
I'm disabled and I need help with credit card debt. Can you help me with this problem? It's some years and I've been trying to solve them myself, but I'm not doing a very good job.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
9/23/2015
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Richard, Attorney

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? What assets do you have? And, what income do you receive? Thanks.

I not interested in filing bankruptcy. I thought I was on a different website. Thank you for your time. It was to late to get my money back when I notice where I was.

Thanks for you reply. I never suggested you file bankruptcy. I was simply needing some additional information so I could answer you fully, completely, and accurately. Your money has not yet been applied yet, and you need only to ask Customer Service for your deposit and they will refund your money in total.

Richard, Attorney