How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 55318
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm disabled and I need help with credit card debt. Can you

Customer Question

I'm disabled and I need help with credit card debt. Can you help me with this problem? It's some years and I've been trying to solve them myself, but I'm not doing a very good job.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? What assets do you have? And, what income do you receive? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I not interested in filing bankruptcy. I thought I was on a different website. Thank you for your time. It was to late to get my money back when I notice where I was.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for you reply. I never suggested you file bankruptcy. I was simply needing some additional information so I could answer you fully, completely, and accurately. Your money has not yet been applied yet, and you need only to ask Customer Service for your deposit and they will refund your money in total.

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions