Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

I have chald Suport areal I'm orredy paid the principal

Customer Question
I'm paying only the interest...
I have chald Suport areal I'm orredy paid the principal I'm paying only the interest to my ex wife can't I fild a bannkruptcy the interest I'm payof the principal that was the child Suport told me ask the lawyer thank
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
8/10/2015
Bankruptcy Lawyer: WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney replied 2 years ago
WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney

Hello, I am an Attorney who has practices bankruptcy law for over 15 years,

if your questions is if you can file bankruptcy on child support arrears, that is not possible,

The law will not discharge interest on a child support order.

If you wish, you can file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy

that allows you to organize your debts and pay back some or all of them through a convenient repayment plan.

WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney