How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2661
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A notice of default was just filed on my home I need a lawyer

Customer Question

A notice of default was just filed on my home I need a lawyer to assist in a loan reinstatement and advise on my options on possible BK filing if necessary to stop forclosure - call or text me(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I must apologize, but legally we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site. If you need someone to assist on reinstatement or represent you in bankruptcy (since a review of your assets and debts will be required), please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You have not been charged for this response and can get your deposit refunded by contacting customer service at

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions