Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

The house is still in my name nine months after they sold it…

Customer Question
The house is still in...
The house is still in my name nine months after they sold it at a susposed auction, the invetment firm has placed tennants in there and they are sending me sewer and garbage bills across state lines form Nevada into New Mexico with out paying them. AS
I am a senior and over the age of 60 NRS 41.1395 comes into play exploitation of a Senior Citizen for their financial gain. Now this is also ID Theft and also RICo would come into play as they are collecting the rents and putting it in thier pockets and having
me billed for their essential services??? Plus the hosue is still ithe name of my trust where Bank of America deeeded it back to me on 9/22/2011????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
6/28/2015
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.
Could you explain a little more?
What is your specific question?