socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate Broker -- Retired (mostly)
10097515

Again, same question. I want some cases of trial brief with

Again, same question. I want some cases of trial brief with which I can apply to my trail brief. As you know, I am a layperson and I want some samples or cases for my trail brief.
Okay, I think we may be having a disconnect here. A trial brief is not evidence in court. It's just a guide that the court uses to follow the proceedings as they unfold at trial.

See, e.g., Pierce County Hotel Employees & Restaurant Employees Health Trust v. Elks Lodge, 827 F.2d 1324, 1329 (9th Cir.1987) ("The trial court thus appropriately restricted its decision to those issues raised in the pretrial order and disregarded issues raised only in the trial brief.").

So, help me out here: what is the purpose of the case citations that you are seeking to add to your trial brief?

Hope this helps.