Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

My customer filed for bankruptcy in early 2012. My company

My customer filed for bankruptcy...
My customer filed for bankruptcy in early 2012. My company was never notified of the bankruptcy. My customer owes me $27,711.35. I am in Wisconsin. My customer filed for bankruptcy in Delaware. The bankruptcy was complete before we knew they were going through the bankruptcy proceedings. Is there anything that I can do to get my money? Note: My customer owned and/or operated more than 100 hotels throughout the Southeast and Midwest.
10/29/2013
WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney

WALLSTREETESQ :

This is an unfortunate situation,

WALLSTREETESQ :

if you were never given notice, you could hire a bankruptcy attorney to see if your debt was actually listed, if it was not, you can still bring legal action and sue them for the money owed,

WALLSTREETESQ :

Also, if you were not given notice, you could file a motion to give you time to file a proof of claim, and to reopen the bankruptcy, be aware, that it is best to have a bankruptcy attorney review the filing to see if there is any chance that you can recover any money by doing this.

WALLSTREETESQ :

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

WALLSTREETESQ :

If satisfied with our service please provide us with positive feedback, thank you

WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney