Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I had a Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and a Foreclosure with an eviction.

I had a Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and a Foreclosure with an eviction. I went to rent an apartment and the eviction showed up on the public records. How long will it be there? How long before the Chapter 7 discharged 12/2007 be on my credit report?

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.
Roger : Both the eviction and bankruptcy will remain on your credit for 7 years.
Roger : After time expires, the information should be removed automatically. But, it if is not, you can contact the credit reporting agencies and request that this information be removed.
Customer:

Thanks so much!