socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate Broker -- Retired (mostly)
10097515

After hearing on my motion, I have a trial date next January. What

After hearing on my motion, I have a trial date next January.
What should I prepare for my trial in Ch. 7 bankruptcy case?
Hello again,

I'm not at all certain what you are asking here. Trial practice is a huge subject. I could write 50,000 words. I don't know if you've ever tried a case before, I also am prevented, by current website policy, from reviewing any of your previous Q&A sessions, so I cannot refresh my recollection about your case.

I will be happy to help you, but I need you to ask some specific questions. Alternatively, if you would like me to direct you to a professional civil practice guide for federal court, please let me know and I will be happy to do so -- but, such guides are quite costly, so you may have to visit a public law library to review them, if the goal is to limit your financial exposure.

Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I had several civil cases using court -form. I would direct you to a professional civil practice guide for federal court. I know it is quite cost.

Please tell me how much it cost. What should I do to save cost?

If you can afford it, you can purchase this publication using a credit card. Then, if you keep the books in like new condition, you can return them for a full refund, less shipping charges, within 45 days.

And, if you have questions after reviewing specific materials, let me know and I'll be happy to try to interpret things for you.

Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am going to order a used book through amazon.

Do I need a civil or a criminal or both?

Civil only. Hope this helps.