Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

MY ATTORNEY DIDNT FILE THE REAFFIRMATION PAPERWORK CORRECTLY

MY ATTORNEY DIDN'T FILE THE REAFFIRMATION PAPERWORK CORRECTLY SO NOW MY CAR WAS REPOED. NOT GETTING VERY FAR WITH HER OTHER THAN SHE'S TELLING ME FORD HAS AGREED ON A PRICE THAT I CAN BUY MY CAR BACK FROM THEM WITH ANOTHER LOAN THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE. SHE'S BLAMING FORD, THE JUDGE WHICH MY CASE IS STILL OPEN, AND EVERYONE SHE CAN BUT HERSELF. IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA CAN I GO GET A LOAN FOR A CAR WITH MY CASE STILL OPEN? MALPRACTICE AND GOING THROUGH THE BAR IS ALREADY ON MY LIST TO DO BUT I NEED TO GET MY CAR IF POSSIBLE TOO. SHE'S HAS ADVISED ME IN THE WRONG TOO MANY TIMES SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I CAN DO AT THIS POINT.
THANKS
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney. I'll be glad to assist you today.

In a Chapter 7, a debtor can incur new debt, but the usual trouble is that a lender will not be willing to loan money to someone who is still in bankruptcy. However, if your lawyer can find a lender, taking out a loan is something that can be done.

Thanks for allowing me to assist you, and if you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG. I KEEP GETTING LETTERS IN THE MAIL ABOUT FINANCING AFTER BANKRUPTCY FOR CARS BUT WASN'T THINKING I NEEDED ONE. KEEP FINDING MORE INFO WHICH IS NOT GOOD ABOUT WHAT MY ATTORNEY DIDN'T DO. HOPE I CAN FIND A LOAN NOW. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. YOUR SERVICES HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL THAN MY ATTORNEY!

I'm glad to help, but I'm sorry that you've had trouble with your attorney. Hopefully things will get better.