How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 38879
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate Broker -- Retired (mostly)
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I must file a proof of service on "Notice of Hearing on Motion...

This answer was rated:

I must file a proof of service on "Notice of Hearing on Motion... I am a pro se and I can't file the proof of service via pacer. Where can I find a form of proof of service on my bankruptcy case.
See this link.

Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear socrateaser,

I have an agreement with Defendant Attorney in email service. I have sent email services. should I modify the form you suggest?

You can modify the form to apply to email service. There is a .doc format form available, if you need to modify.
socrateaser and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Socrateaser,


I must file and serve a status conference statement soon.

As I told you, I have never had this kind of thing.

Please advise me what is a status conference statement and how can I get specimen or samples of this statement.

Please open a new Q&A session for your new question. Thanks!