cortrightlaw
cortrightlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney practicing Bankruptcy Law including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13.
63110502

What form is needed to reopen a completed bankruptcy and add

Customer Question

What form is needed to reopen a completed bankruptcy and add another creditor in Florida?
Submitted: 4 years ago via LawDepot.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cortrightlaw replied 4 years ago.

cortrightlaw : There is not a set form it is done on a pleading and it is titled Motion to Reopen Bankruptcy.
JACUSTOMER-7h9qp2lp- :

is there a document number?

cortrightlaw : No there is not a document number it a legal document that attorneys type, let me see if I can find a sample online
JACUSTOMER-7h9qp2lp- :

ok

cortrightlaw : If you go on scribd.com and search for motion to reopen bankruptcy you can see some examples, you would just need to change the text to fit your specific situation.
cortrightlaw :

I am sorry you did not like the response, but there is not an easy way to do this by completing a general form, it is a procedure usually completed by attorneys