cfortunato
cfortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.
14232603

i am trying to get my credit back i am 46000.00 behind in child

i am trying to get my credit back i am 46000.00 behind in child support i no that child support cant be erased i have 54000.00 in medical bills that i would like to get rid of my next question is court fines and court cost or traffic tickets can that be erased also they add up to 3500.00 my credit score is 525 which they say say is poor i can not get credit from anyone cuz of my debt which bankruptcy should i go and how much would it cost me i live in ida grove iowa i am 47 years old male i really need help

cfortunato :

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy attorney here to assist you.

cfortunato :

Unfortunately, the fines and traffic tickets are not dischargeable in any Bankruptcy.

cfortunato :

The best Bankruptcy to file is a Chapter 7.

cfortunato :

If you have no further negative activity on your credit report after filing, you can expect your credit score to start improving approximately one year after you file a Bankruptcy.

cfortunato :

You can pay a Bankruptcy attorney $1,200 to fill out and file the papers for you, or you can pay a Bankruptcy preparer $200 to fill out the papers, and then you can file them yourself.

Customer:

well then that is all that i have on my credit report child support and medical bills i have a capital one credit card but that is paid in full every month and before the due date i only had it for 6 months well thanks for your help ron

cfortunato :

I cannot see your response.

cfortunato :

Did I answer all of your questions?

Customer:

i sent you my response to your answer i tried to rate but it wont do nothing what do you need me to do cuz i will do it so you could could get credit and paid

cfortunato :

I wanted to make sure I answered all your questions before I opened the rating box.

cfortunato :

If I have satisfactorily answered all of your questions, you can now provide a rating for my help.

cfortunato :

Thank you!

cfortunato :

And please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.