How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TJ, Esq. Your Own Question
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 12396
Experience:  JD, MBA
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
TJ, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a real estate appraiser and need to file a bankruptcy

This answer was rated:

I am a real estate appraiser and need to file a claim in a bankruptcy  against a company that has filed a BK. Is there a special form that I need to use to file my claim with???

Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Yes, there is a specific form that you must use. It is called a Proof of Claim. You can download the form by CLICKING HERE.

After filing the Proof of Claim in the court, you can contact the bankruptcy trustee (if you don't know who that is, you can get that info from the court) to be certain that your claim (or part of it) will be paid.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you for using our service!
TJ, Esq. and 2 other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you