How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 5156
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed chapter 7 for my company T. Can I withdraw?

This answer was rated:

I filed chapter 7 for my company T. Can I withdraw?
Over 34 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions.
If you have just filed, and have not had your hearing, you need to contact the trustee who is assigned to your case and advise that you want it to be dismissed. if he does not agree, do not attend the hearing. therafter, the case will be continued once as a courtesy. And then, when it is rescheduled and you do not appear, the trustee will ask that the case be dismissed.

dylatess and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you