How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WALLSTREETESQ Your Own Question
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 17248
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
WALLSTREETESQ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, I need to file BK chapter 7 pro se. I was wondering

This answer was rated:

Hello, I need to file BK chapter 7 pro se. I was wondering do I need to report that I receive $390 on our family food stamp card each month from Ca. EDD? Which schedule would I report that, if I do need to? Thanks, Tom


Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on


You would list that as income in schedule I, as it is income for the household,


their is a section for other sources of income and you would list the amount,

WALLSTREETESQ and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you