How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2670
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need the advise of an attorney to find out if I should appeal

Customer Question

I need the advise of an attorney to find out if I should appeal a decision made against me in a bankruptcy hearing. I would like to e-mail an attorney directly so that I can keep the details of my case private. If this is possible, please let me know.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I still need to correspond with an attorney. If we can get one today to help me I would appreciate it. Please have them give me their direct e-mail so that I can e-mail them with my questions. Thank you, Jesus

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, Jesus. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.



Expert:  DCrane Law replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post Jesus, I am happy to assist you. What question can I answer for you?