Paul K, Esq.
Paul K, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  10 years Exp., Great customer service, Prompt responses.
70873552

If a debtor who has a judgement from an insurance company as

If a debtor who has a judgement from an insurance company as he had an accident and did not have auto insurance. His drivers license was suspended and will not be restored until the debt is satisfied. Can that debt be discharged in BK? Will that be considered sufficient to satisfy the requirement that the debt was satisfied in order to restore his drivers license.

Paul K, Esq. :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I would love to assist you. Give me a moment to research your issue and I will answer promptly.

Paul K, Esq. :

Yes, you can discharge that debt and get the license reinstated.

Paul K, Esq. :

That is good news and I have done it for clients often!!!

Paul K, Esq. :

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Paul K, Esq. :

I know sometimes this takes a little bit of back and forth to get the questions resolved fully, so let me know what else I can answer for you in regards XXXXX XXXXX

Paul K, Esq. :

I will be off and on throughout the day and evening, so feel free to let me know.