WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
16356563

A bankruptcy meeting with the trustee was scheduled for December

A bankruptcy meeting with the trustee was scheduled for December 3rd. The filing family did not have all the proper forms and it was extended to Thursday Jan 3rd.
It seems the same issue has occurred. Is it possible to have it rescheduled again?

WALLSTREETESQ :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on.

WALLSTREETESQ :

It is possible, however it would be best to appear at the hearing ans advise the trustee the need for the new date,

WALLSTREETESQ :

if it is rejected, you can file the forms with the court, and in most cases the trustee would not file a motion to dismiss, if the proper forms are filed.