Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

Im seeking a Bankruptcy Lawyer with knowledge of software

Customer Question
I'm seeking a Bankruptcy Lawyer...
I'm seeking a Bankruptcy Lawyer with knowledge of software technology companies to work on a pre-pack Chapter 11 in Alpharetta, GA within the next week or two.
Anyone have any contacts they can suggest?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
12/9/2012
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Fran-mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Fran-mod
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Fran,

Happy to wait to see if someone responds.

Bankruptcy Lawyer: Fran-mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Hi David,

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Wendy-Mod
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Terry L.
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney