Paul K, Esq.
Paul K, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  10 years Exp., Great customer service, Prompt responses.
70873552

A Chapter 13 petition was filed in the early evening of 10/31/12.

A Chapter 13 petition was filed in the early evening of 10/31/12. Two business days have passed, but no notice of creditor's meeting has been sent to the attorney or debtor yet. Doesn't the bankruptcy court send usually the Chapter 13 notice the next business day?

Paul K, Esq. : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I would love to assist you. Give me a moment to research your issue and I will answer promptly.
Paul K, Esq. : In a Chapter 13, sometimes the Notice comes out later than in a CHapter 7. Quite often, it is closer to a week later that the Notice comes out.
Paul K, Esq. : If you have any other questions, please let me know!!!