How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2896
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what do I fill out to get 7 credit cards taken off a school

This answer was rated:

what do I fill out to get 7 credit cards taken off a school loan and moneytree
Hi, thanks for your question. You should hire a lawyer for specific legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created here.

Can you rephrase your question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I cant afford a lawyer. That means I need to learn how on my own.


I have 7 credit cards a school loan and a loan from moneytree.

I would very much appreciate suggestions as to where I might find out how to file bankruptcy on my own.


Books, websites, form ID.s.


You would think if you were filing bankruptcy you wouldn't have the money to hire help. I'm only 26 and would love a fresh start to where I am more responsible.

Oh, I see.
You must list all debts you have in bankruptcy. Credit cards, student loans, medical etc. all go on Schedule F. Child Support and tax debt goes on Schedule E. Anything financed, like a car note or home, furniture, appliances, electronics etc. would go on Schedule D.
This is a link to the bankruptcy courts. You can access forms, links to your local district where to file, rules, general procedures too.

Unfortunately, most educational debts are non-dischargeable.
You can check with your local bankruptcy court to see if they have a list of pro-bono attorneys on file. You can also call your state or local bar association or visit their website for links as well.

Let me know if you have any questions. thanks
Terry L. and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions