dylatess
dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law
29685164

I am having trouble getting all of the account numbers for

I am having trouble getting all of the account numbers for my creditors so i can file Ch7 bankruptcy. One of the creditors refuses to give me the info and another one has no phone number listed anywhere. Do I neeed the account numbers as longas I have the mailing addresses? I will have a no asset case.
Over 34 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions.
The Bk petition requires that you answer the question and provide the informaton requested to the best of your ability. Having said that, you do not need account numbers nor phone numbers as notice to the creditors is provided by the mailing addresss. So as long as your list an address, you are in full compliance.