How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In statement of financial affairs, question 10: other transfers,

This answer was rated:

In statement of financial affairs, question 10: other transfers, do I list vehicle trade-in in 2011, as well as conversion of IRa into Rooth IRa. Latter is reported as income on my 2011 tax return.

FiveStarLaw :

*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*


FiveStarLaw :

Yes. Both should be reflected on the SOA

Ellen and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. Question 21B . DO I list myself as owner of 100% of stock

no – the corporation is not the debtor. You are the debtor personally