Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

HELLO AGAIN. I am not sure you will get this question, since

HELLO AGAIN. I am not sure you will get this question, since my account was suspended ( was I asking to many? wrong questions?). On Statement of financial affairs, question3. do I list payments over $600 for car ( expensed through corporation, but guaranteed personally), business CC ( also guaranteed personally?

FiveStarLaw :

*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

FiveStarLaw :

I don't know why your account was suspended. Please go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and customer service will assist you.I will answer this question while you figure it out. The only thing I ask is that if you cancel your account, that you do not cancel retroactively because then all payments will be charged back to me

FiveStarLaw :

Payments made by the corporation should not be listed on your statement of affairs regardless of the fact that you personally guaranteed the payment.

FiveStarLaw :

The rule of thumb is that if you paid by corporate check, do not listed in the statement of affairs for your personal bankruptcy

FiveStarLaw :

If you paid from your personal account, list it in your personal petition

Customer:

Thank you. I will not list these, since payment went out of corporate account. I received , email from Customer Service that my acc. was suspended, awaiting to hear back from them. Not planning to cancel account, and if do it will be NOT retroactively.

Thank you for letting me know

A notice that a refund was processed from my account regarding several of the answers that I answered for you. Was there a problem?