Fritz
Fritz, Attorney
Experience:  Florida attorney with extensive experience in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy cases
66229536

Need the contact details of US Trustee, or US Trustees, in-charge

Need the contact details of US Trustee, or US Trustees, in-charge of chapter 7 Bankruptcy case number XXXXX New Jersey.

I have successfully cornered the chapter 7 Trustee in case # XXXXX Need to sue chapter 7 Trustee for damages. Please send me brief process to sue a chapter 7 Trustee and complete address of the court, having jurisdiction , where I can sue chapter 7 Trustee in case # XXXXX The case is in Trenton, New Jersey.

Fritz :

Here is the contact information for the Trustee, attorneys for the Trustee, and the U.S. Trustee in the above case:

Trustee Barry Frost TEICH GROH 691 State Highway 33 Trenton, NJ(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>represented by Teich Groh Teich Groh
691 State Highway 33 Trenton, NJ(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Barry Frost Teich, Groh, Frost & Zindler
691 State Highway 33 Trenton, NJ(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Email: [email protected]
Barry W. Frost Teich Groh 691 State Highway 33 Trenton, NJNNN-NN-NNNN
609-890-1500 Email: [email protected]
Carol L. Knowlton Teich Groh 691 State Highway 33 Trenton, NJ 08619
(609)(NNN) NNN-NNNNEmail: [email protected]
U.S. Trustee United States Trustee Office of the United States Trustee One Newark Center Suite 2100 Newark, NJ 07102
973-645-3014
Fritz :

It looks like the Court considered your Motion for Turnover of Rents on the merits and denied it.

Fritz :

However, your appeal has been set for hearing on 10/22/12. See the docket entry below:

Hearing Scheduled. (related document:523 Correspondence re:
Notice of Motion filed by ************ [Debtor]. filed by Debtor **********)
Hearing scheduled for 10/22/2012 at 12:00 PM at RTL - Courtroom 8, Trenton.
Response by trustee due 10/12/12, reply (if any) by Debtor by 10/17/12 - Debtor
to appear by phone. (may) (Entered: 09/04/2012)

Fritz :

You are currently suing the bankruptcy Trustee, so it's not necessary to file another lawsuit against the Trustee.

Customer:

I need the name and contact address of US Trustee. The information that you are given is right on the docket. I need the names of US Trustees , not chapter 7 trustee? Please give me the name and contact address of US Trustee.

The full adress of the court where I will need to file and sue Chapter 7 Trustee is needed also?

Fritz :

Courthouse address:

Clarkson S. Fisher US Courthouse

402 East State Street

Trenton, NJ 08608

Phone(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Fritz :

U.S. Trustee's address:

U.S. Trustee

United States Trustee

Office of the United States Trustee

One Newark Center

Suite 2100

Newark, NJ 07102

973-645-3014

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need the names of US Trustees who worked on case # XXXXX you keep giving me a general address of US Trustee that appears in the Docket, I am a member of PACER, and do check my docket routinely.

I need specific names of the US trustees assigned case # XXXXX

The address you are supplying and also given in the docket , is an address of US Trustees office , all US Trustees, I need specific names of the US Trustee, not chapter 7 trustee, that I know very well as Barry Frost.

Please supply me the names of US Trustees.

Please supply me the complete address of the court having jurisdiction of the chapter 7 Trustee, so that I can file and sue chapter 7 trustee for Breach of Trust.

"Please supply me the names of US Trustees."

Here is the contact information for the only U.S. Trustee listed for New Jersey:

MARTHA HILDEBRANDT, ASSISTANT U.S. TRUSTEE
ONE NEWARK CENTER, SUITE 2100
NEWARK, NJ 07102
Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNFax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

http://www.justice.gov/ust/eo/ust_org/office_locator.htm#NEW_JERSEY

The following individual filed documents in your case in 2009:

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES TRUSTEE

ROBERTA A. DEANGELIS

ACTING UNITED STATES TRUSTEE, REGION 3

One Newark Center, Suite 2100

Newark, NJ 07102

Telephone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

"Please supply me the complete address of the court having jurisdiction of the chapter 7 Trustee, so that I can file and sue chapter 7 trustee for Breach of Trust."

The bankruptcy court currently has jurisdiction over the Chapter 7 Trustee. Since your bankruptcy case is currently open and active, you would need to do one of the following in the bankruptcy court in order to commence your lawsuit: 1) sue the Chapter 7 Trustee in bankruptcy court and litigate the matter there, 2) file a Motion essentially requesting permission to sue the Chapter 7 Trustee in Federal District Court rather than bankruptcy court, and then file suit in Federal District Court once the bankruptcy judge grants permission for you to do so, or 3) file an Adversary Proceeding in bankruptcy court and attempt to withdraw the reference to Federal District Court so you can litigate the matter in District Court.

Here's an interesting discussion about how to sue a bankruptcy trustee: https://wjfa.net/pp/bankruptcy_trustees.html

Bankruptcy Court's Address:

Clarkson S. Fisher US Courthouse
402 East State Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
Phone(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Federal District Court's Address:
Clarkson S. Fisher Building & U.S. Courthouse
402 East State Street Room 2020
Trenton, NJ 08608
609-989-2065