How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you so much for your answer!!! I guess I was not clear

This answer was rated:

Thank you so much for your answer!!! I guess I was not clear enough for you in my previous inquires about my corporation. The name itself implies something bigger than what I have in reality. MY LAST QUESTION FOR TODAY. For schedule C. Having been paying child support based on income and 40% time with 2 kids, paying half of all after school expenses, not-covered medical expenses, spending half of time taking the kids to after school activities ( even if not on "my day"... do I meet the requirements for claiming exemption of wages of up to $750 per week for head of household ( F.S. 222.11)?

FiveStarLaw :

*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*


FiveStarLaw :

I just stepped away from the computer – I will respond shortly

In order to qualify for head of household wage exemption, a debtor must provide more than 50% of the dependents support.


Ellen and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you