How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Following question is continuation of my previous questions.

This answer was rated:

Following question is continuation of my previous questions. In addition to child support I also pay extra expenses ; ie: 1/2 of medical copays, dentist, braces, sports registration, equipment. AVerage $250 per month for past 6 months. Do i list these as aditional expenses sch.J. I have copies of cancelled checks.
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

Typically they would be included under #14 "Alimony, maintenance, and support paid to others". Canceled checks and itemization would be furnished to the trustee upon his request
Ellen and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you