How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Your Own Question
Mark, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 541
Experience:  14 years, real estate, tax, bankruptcy, debt resolution, and criminal law
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My bank will not give me a time extension to get them the payment

This answer was rated:

My bank will not give me a time extension to get them the payment that will stop the foreclosure auction. A bankruptcy attorney told me to go to the court and file a bankruptcy form by 9:00 am Monday. I will have enough money to make a single payment in one week and I will have all the money needed to completely cure the default by 8/31. What is the exact form I need to have to file this in the northern district of California. I went to the web site but couldn't figure out which form to use. I've been told I can do the credit counselling after the emergency filing.
You would need to file a bankruptcy petition. I would call the clerk of your bankruptcy court for the forms. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply.
Mark and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you