How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask cortrightlaw Your Own Question
cortrightlaw, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 513
Experience:  Attorney practicing Bankruptcy Law including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
cortrightlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi you have helped me with a couple qestions about filing chapter

Customer Question

hi you have helped me with a couple qestions about filing chapter 7 i just filed and got a notice saying i needed to file a statement of related cases (i did file once and it was dismissed cause i did not pat the fee) and i also need to file avaiable chapters 11usc 342(b) and a statement regarding assistance of a non attorney with respect to the filing bk case and exhibit D and debtors certificate of employement can you tell me what forms they are and i can figure out the rest thank you
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cortrightlaw replied 4 years ago.

cortrightlaw : Yes give me a minute and I will send you some links
cortrightlaw :

last one was debtors certificate of employment

JACUSTOMER-0i42mke5- :

okay thank you so much now hopefully i can get this done

cortrightlaw :

All are California Central District forms for Riverside

JACUSTOMER-0i42mke5- :

oh thank you

cortrightlaw : Let me know if I can be of any further help, and you only have 14 days to clear the deficiencys