Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

Im trying to save my home, i filed chapter 7 but was told chapter

Customer Question

Im trying to save my home, i filed chapter 7 but was told chapter 13 wouldsave my home, which i true to save my home?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Could you explain a little more?

Are you late on your mortgage payments?

Is your Chapter 7 still pending or the case closed?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
very late. i have tried to geta modification since last year in april but to know avail and the mortgage payment they wanted me to pay was not affordable. now they will start foreclosure process tomorrow so I filed chapter 7 and not 13. ,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
very late. i have tried to geta modification since last year in april but to know avail and the mortgage payment they wanted me to pay was not affordable. they will start foreclosure process tomorrow so I filed chapter 7 and not 13. ,very late. i have triedto get a modification since last year in april but to know avail and the mortgage paymeny they wanted me to pay was not affordable at all. foreclosure process starts tomorrow. i filed chapt 7 and not 13 which should i file to save my home.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
,very late. i have triedto get a modification since last year in april but to know avail and the mortgage paymeny they wanted me to pay was not affordable at all. foreclosure process starts tomorrow. i filed chapt 7 and not 13 which should i file to save my home.
Thank you. However, I will opt out in favor of another Expert.
Expert:  hollie-cssm replied 5 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.