How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Your Own Question
Mark, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 541
Experience:  14 years, real estate, tax, bankruptcy, debt resolution, and criminal law
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter has a jugement against a former employer from small

This answer was rated:

My daughter has a jugement against a former employer from small claims court and has been unable to collect. The court constable assigned to this case suggested she proceed with a "Debtor's Exam" how can she proceed?
In a debtors exam you serve notice of a time for the debtor to appear and testify regarding their assets. You should ask the court to get copies of the forms to do a debtors exam and prepare questions to ask the debtor. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.
Mark and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank You Mark! Are you aware if you can get the forms online?

You might want to call the clerk of court to see if they have forms: