WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
16356563

Another question... my husband and I are paying on a joint

Another question... my husband and I are paying on a joint timeshare in both of our names. What happens with this in a Chapter 13... do I list it?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 5 years ago.

WALLSTREETESQ :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarification.

WALLSTREETESQ :

You have to list it as a joint asset, and if you want to keep it, you can make the payments, if you want it discharged, that is possible, and your spouse, would then be solely liable to make the payments.