How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask cortrightlaw Your Own Question
cortrightlaw, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 513
Experience:  Attorney practicing Bankruptcy Law including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
cortrightlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If a person has re instatement fees to pay for a suspended

Resolved Question:

If a person has re instatement fees to pay for a suspended drivers license can going bankrupt erase those fee? I believe they have to be incurred as a debt before a bankruptcy can possibily eliminate them.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cortrightlaw replied 5 years ago.

cortrightlaw : Civil fines such as reinstatement fees can not be discharged in bankruptcy.
cortrightlaw and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions