How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WALLSTREETESQ Your Own Question
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 17248
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
WALLSTREETESQ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I asked this question and one of the expert wanted to chatt

Customer Question

I asked this question and one of the expert wanted to chatt but did not see anything. In any event here is the question

My wife has filed for chapter7 and her creditor meeting in about a month and half. I am not part of that chapter7 but I am the icome provider for the household. She does not work. Now my lease is coming to an end and the rent I pay is about the same or more what I will pay as a mortgage and thinking to buy a house via FHA loan program. My bank account has no money in it but a person owes me money and I am trying to get it back. If I got my money back from him, can I deposit this money in my bank account and use it as down payment. The bank account in not a joint account.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 5 years ago.


Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarification


how much do you exect to receive?


Have you started a lawsuit yet?